Sunday, March 14, 2010

TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT

Today was really awesome for me. After a long time 3 of the 4 musketeers(Archisman,Shamik,Sayandeep&myself) got to meet each other with Archi not turning up. We went to City Centre and watched Karthick Calling Karthik. The film was really nice but on a slower pace at times and the concept -SCHIZOPHRENIA is a copy from Russel Crowe's A beautiful Mind(based on the life story of the Nobel Laurete - John Nash). But overall the film was good. To add to the film our very close friend gave us a treat at Haaka and then we had some KFC Crunchy's and sat to watch the match between KKR & RC on the big screen.... what a crowd and what hilarious comments.. But the girls were also passing their comments was strange to see... anyways beautiful girls mouthing vulgars is like masala in areated drinks.... good ,really good, reallyreally good.
We were there for some time and when we were sure that KKR is definite to win we headed for our homes and I visited Shamik's house on the way back to check on his all new lappy. I made up my mind that this time I'll take a leave for a couple of days and am sure to get one of those high end laptops....
We had a lot of food & drinks and I was really full.. but then my mom prepared some special food for the dinner as a part of some preplanned programme gon haywire.. But I took it as a birthday treat from family to me....
Its hard to know that I won't be seeing Shamik for quite a long time now that I'm going elsewhere and he's coming back to Calcutta only during the Durga Puja which won't be possible for me, but Sayandeep will be there for the offering hopefully for some more time atleast till July and no whereabouts of Archisman.
We hope and know that our bonding will be there for the rest of our lives

Notes for readers: If you feel like commenting on my blogs kindly take the trouble of visiting the web page souptiksarkar.blogspot.com and take some time out to comment here.

No comments: